Prior estate planning experience in a law office is a must. Being a notary public is a plus.
This is NOT a temporary position offered to law students, recent law school graduates or licensed attorneys. The individual must have prior experience with the following:
- prepare estate planning documents (including Trusts, Last Wills & Testaments, Durable Powers of Attorney, etc.);
- Input information into drafting system to create estate planning documents;
- Edit and finalize estate planning documents for client signature;
-Drafting of Deeds, Pcors and related documents;
- Prepare documentation for creation of LLCs, Corporations and limited partnerships;
- A basic understanding of trust transfers and how property transfers at death.
If you believe you fit the described characteristics and have the necessary skills, please send an email with the following:
1. A resume-as an ATTACHMENT
3. Salary history-as an ATTACHMENT
4. Salary requirement-as an ATTACHMENT
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this