[Ed.-- Thanks to Dan for emailing this in using the contact form on the right.]
A downtown Chicago law firm seeking Conflicts Department Assistant. MUST have some legal and research experience and come from a strong academic background. Candidate MUST be able commit to a 4-6 month assignment. This is great experience for someone looking to gain legal experience at a reputable, large firm! Those with their Juris Doctorate will not be considered for this role.
• Conflicts analysis and identifying possible conflicts
• Manage correspondence, create reports, presentations and time-sensitive materials.
• Ensuring accuracy of documents and presentation materials.
• Able to follow specific detail-oriented projects as assigned.
• Keeping a high level of discretion with corporate documents and classified records.
Please apply if you have the following:
BA degree is REQUIRED
MUST have ADVANCED technical skills (Microsoft Suite especially STRONG Word, Excel and PPT)
Strong attention to detail
Legal experience is REQUIRED
Those with their Juris Doctorate will not be considered for this role.